About the Course:
The course “Certification in International Project Management” focuses on the principles and theories of the international project management which includes competence elements as Projects identification & selection, Cost estimation in an international project, Management of an international project, Risk management of international project and Valuation of an international project. Certification can tip the balance in your favor when you’re looking for a new job or changing careers. It demonstrates your knowledge in project management, which sets you apart from your rivals.
30 Hrs Self Learning Videos
One-to-one Live Interaction with Faculty
Downloadable Course Content
Life Time Access
Practical Real-Life Assignments & Case Studies
Certificate of Completion
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will have done, or be able to:
- Understand basics of project management.
- Analyze and evaluate financial ratios of project.
- Understand long term project planning & execution.
- Understand resource planning and optimization.
- Identify and measure risk associated with the project.
- Understand project risk management and mitigation.
- Implement project MIS at micro and macro level.
- Identify and implement quality management & value re-engineering.
- Understand project performance measurement and evaluation.
Absolutely no prior experience or background is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED